1. You must be over 18 to be able to buy fireworks in the UK.
2. All our fireworks are manufactured to comply with BS7114:part 2:1998 and require a minimum viewing distance of 25 metres.
3. Fireworks4you operates a no quibble guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or in the unlikely event it has been damaged in transit, please call us on01406 363 307 and we will talk you through your refund and returns options.
4. The Fireworks4you No-Dud Guarantee: if a firework fails to go off, send us a photo of the non-performing item and we will refund the full amount paid for that item (Note: Refund will be calculated on an 'after discounts' basis if applicable).
5. Fireworks4you are unable to store customers' unused fireworks due to health and safety regulations.
6. Name of recipient and a daytime telephone number are required and all deliveries must be signed for. Any query on non-delivery or missing packages must be made to us within 72 hours. A refused delivery cannot be rescheduled without charge.
7. Contents must be checked within 48 hours of delivery, to ensure any problems can be rectified within 14 days of despatch.
8. Cancellations: If you cancel your order before it has been despatched we will keep 4% of your Invoice for Card Charges. You have the right to cancel your order within 24 hours for a refund. However, if your parcel has already been despatched you will be charged for the cost of shipping and a 25% re-stocking fee and your refund will not be made until the parcel has been returned at your own cost back to our Head Office. Please remember that we work on a next day despatch system, so to avoid the postage charge and delayed refund you should inform us within 24 hours of the order being placed.
9. In ordering fireworks from Fireworks4you you acknowledge that all fireworks must be used strictly in accordance with the instructions given and in compliance.
10. In purchasing fireworks from Fireworks4you, in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any indirect or consequential loss or damage however and whenever arising.
11. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our fireworks run to the stated approximate durations, we cannot guarantee them.
12.All prices include VAT @ 20%
The primary way that we obtain a customer’s personal data is through the use of our enquiry form on our website. The type of personal data that we collect through this enquiry form include the user’s: Name, Contact Number and Email Address. As well as any additional information that is provided by the client in the comment section of the enquiry form. As well as our enquiry form, we also have an account system setup on our support site which stores the Name and Email address of a user if they create an account.
An additional process for collecting and requesting personal data is the business phone line. Often when existing customers or potential customer call, they provide us with personal data in order to get back to them with a response if it is not resolvable or answerable over the phone at the given time. It may also be that we call a customer asking for a specific type of personal data in order to provide the best service/response. We do also require that the customer provides an appropriate billing address if any payment is going to be made as it is needed for the invoice. This is the only use of the billing address and we do not use the address for any other processes.
The last method of data collection that we use is Google Analytics. There is no personal data stored on our analytics, the only data we store is the nearest town/city that our site is being viewed from.
As for our enquiry form and support site accounts. We use the personal data provided in order contact said customer about their enquiry or help ticket. Using the email address provided, we will then send the customer a response email helping to answer their question. If we do not receive any response regarding the email, we will then call the customer on the number they have provided to notify them of the email that has been sent.
Once we receive personal data from our customers, if it is required for future service, we will store this data. Personal data such as the customers name, email address and contact number are simply used to contact the customer if/when necessary. The billing address that is required from customers making payments is used for the creation of the invoice(s).
The purpose of storing the location of our website visitors is so that we can see which locations we are ranking well in, and determine which locations need more SEO work. There is no way to identify a specific user based on the location as there is no personal data attached to the location, we only know that a user has visited our site from that approximate location.
All personal data that we store is not transferred outside the company and is not given to any third party organisations. The only reason that we would make an exception to this would be if the law requires us to provide said information.
All personal data is stored locally and is in a secure location. We have also taken efficient access precautions to reduce any chances of data being unlawfully accessed.
With stored personal data, we always remove any data that is no longer necessary. We are also happy to add/remove/change any personal data upon request of the individual. Data can be removed at anytime, however if there are any consequences that this could lead to we would inform the individual to ensure that it is in the customers best intentions.
For more information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the setting on your browser (see your browser ‘Help’ for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. If you require any more information or believe that something is unclear, please contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
The data controller is V M Gedney Newsagents LTD a private limited company, our company number is 04514242
54-56 Market Place
9.0 Data Protection Officer will be Viv Gedney 07572532391 firstname.lastname@example.org