1. You must be over 18 to be able to buy fireworks in the UK.
2. All our fireworks are manufactured to comply with BS7114:part 2:1998 and require a minimum viewing distance of 25 metres.
3. Fireworks4you operates a no quibble guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or in the unlikely event it has been damaged in transit, please call us on01406 363 307 and we will talk you through your refund and returns options.
4. The Fireworks4you No-Dud Guarantee: if a firework fails to go off, send us a photo of the non-performing item and we will refund the full amount paid for that item (Note: Refund will be calculated on an 'after discounts' basis if applicable).
5. Fireworks4you are unable to store customers' unused fireworks due to health and safety regulations.
6. Name of recipient and a daytime telephone number are required and all deliveries must be signed for. Any query on non-delivery or missing packages must be made to us within 72 hours. A refused delivery cannot be rescheduled without charge.
7. Contents must be checked within 48 hours of delivery, to ensure any problems can be rectified within 14 days of despatch.
8. Cancellations: If you cancel your order before it has been despatched we will keep 4% of your Invoice for Card Charges. You have the right to cancel your order within 24 hours for a refund. However, if your parcel has already been despatched you will be charged for the cost of shipping and a 25% re-stocking fee and your refund will not be made until the parcel has been returned at your own cost back to our Head Office. Please remember that we work on a next day despatch system, so to avoid the postage charge and delayed refund you should inform us within 24 hours of the order being placed.
9. In ordering fireworks from Fireworks4you you acknowledge that all fireworks must be used strictly in accordance with the instructions given and in compliance.
10. In purchasing fireworks from Fireworks4you, in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any indirect or consequential loss or damage however and whenever arising.
11. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our fireworks run to the stated approximate durations, we cannot guarantee them.
12.All prices include VAT @ 20%